Sunday, October 12, 2008

Laptop

I am a laptop which is a type of personal computer. I can use in anywhere because i am between one and three kilograms weigh. I also known as a notebook computer, for example the acer, Dell and others brand. I was light so everyone can carry me around. I can also run on batteries and can use mains electricity. I can use in different places,such as libraries, canteen, or train.
I have many functions such as typing, playing games, play movie or others. I am useful for bussinessman and women, and also for student. I have speaker near the keyboard and the volume we can adjust near the front of keyboard. I have a large which can show people interesting action or movies include sounds and colour. I can made in different colours such as black, white, blue and others beautiful colour. I am thick and in rectangle shape. I can attract everyone to buy me. People also choose laptop based on their favourite brand, colours and function in the laptop.
Unfortunately, I know i am a laptop. But, i still processing in factory. I hope that one day i will be meritorious service to all people in the world.



Chan Siew Ching
A123939

No comments: