Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please Buy College Keris Mas Moon Cake Frestival Ticket From Me


Moon Cake,so delicious


Beautiful and colourful Tang Lung


Children carry Tang Lung and happy face




Hi all, long time no write in blog so sorry,because after busy finish exam at last saturday,I had to prepare my college Moon Cake Festival which will held in 16 September 2008 start from 6pm to 12am.

I hope through this blog I can promote my college Keris Mas Moon Cake Festival..We will start our Moon Cake Festival celebration from 6pm in Dewan Gemilang.At Dewan Gemilang,we have prepare many activities and games to let our guest play.The games got count marks,so if our guest score more marks and win,we have some present to them..Other that,we have also prepare many store to let our guest dinner when they hungry,but have to pay money buy haha..

After 9pm,we got bus fetch our guest go to our college big hall to watch our Moon Cake Festival shows..We have prepare many shows such as G-dance,Modern Dance,Mini Magic Show,Moon Cake Sketch and muchmore.If you come you will know our shows is very fantasic and brillant.So if you no buy ticket and coming,is your loss haha..Because you will miss the fantasic shows.



Our ticket just sell Rm3,got give guest one Tang Lung..So please contact me if you want..My hand phone number is 016-9833130.Have bus fetch from 6pm until 12 am in midnight..So no need to afraid no bus ,want walking back..Remember our meeting at 16 September 2008 start from 6pm at Dewan Gemilang.Through this Moon Cake Festival programmes,we can recognize and realize Moon Cake Festival origin and Chinese culture..Hope you all will coming,thanks...

Mr J
A121928

4 comments:

Voyage2014 said...

Hai, me again! Normally, I want to come. But nobody come with me, my friends all busy with their work. I affraid to come back to the college by myself. If had transport to our college, I think i will go. Your College's Pesta Tanglung look like very interesting. I want to have the experience with other people in other college. I want to recognise new friends from their.


Chan Siew Ching
A123939

Voyage2014 said...

I am very happy heard that you interested about my college Moon cake festival celebration..

Really hope you all can join..Got bus fetch and take you all from yours college to Keris Mas..

Please help me promote,thanks..
Last reminder,please come and join at 16 September 2008..At Dewan Gemilang..See you..

Mr J
A121928

Voyage2014 said...

Dear Siew Ching,

Thank you for buying ticket from me..

Tomorrow remember come to College Keris Mas to enjoy and watching our fantasic shows..

See you....

Mr J
A121928

Voyage2014 said...

Dear Mr J,
You're welcome. I will remember because i had paid the money..... So, I will go there to win the all present.... Hahaha... I will also see your performance as an Ajk for tonight. I will go there around 7.30 pm because my friends had meeting until 7.00 pm. So, I need to wait her come back. So, you don't forget to serve me after i come there. Because i was afraid that nobody talking to me and feel boring.
See you tonight....

Chan Siew Ching
A123939