Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Malacca




I have choose Malacca as my good location to visit.. Did u aver go to Malacca?
If not, you better go. Because Malacca will never disappoint your holiday. It is located at Southern region of Malay Peninsular. It's climate is 37'C. In 2007, Malacca population is about 759000 people. Which is 57% is malays.In Malacca we know a lot of history like, Parameswara, Portugis and many more. Before this I was studied at Malacca. So, in the early morning, I always go for a walk near Pantai Klebang. It is good to spend your time at beach when you are stress about your study. And at weekend night, I always go to Jonker Walk. It is fun there. Many things sold at the lower price. Besides that, u can buy something gift for your love. So, come come, spend your time at Malacca...





Nur Maria Binti Noor Azmi
A126432

No comments: