Sunday, September 14, 2008

my activities

Haha... Yesterday, you all come to the Pesta Tanglung or not? It is really held by our National Universiti Malaysia's student. Many resident's Kajang come and enjoyed their. Not only for young people but the old folk also come together with their son and daugther. Their had dancing show, magic show, funfair, famous singer in our country also come and present their performance. Besides that, there was also had a lucky draw. Futhermore, before there was also had a competition to make a tanglung. It is open to children and adult. I did not took part on it because i was busy with my exam and did not had free time to do it. I come back within one hour at 12 o'clock. It was late because on the way there was a little bit accident. Fortunately, there was nobody hurt. I was also very tired and sleepy so i was sleep in the bus. The bus was crowded with people. So, many people stood because did not had sit. I will not forget it forever because it was my experience in universiti's life. Besides this Pesta Tanglung, I also will take part in Pesta Ang Paw for next activities. So, I hope that everybody will take part in it and enjoyed it together. Today is mooncake festival, I had forget to say Happy Mooncake's Festival to you all. Haha.. Don't forget to see the moon tonight and go to buy the mooncake to celebrate with other people. If you all buy the mooncake, don't forget to give me one, ok? Haha... only for jokes .... Wish you all Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le( Happy Mooncake Festival ), happy holiday and Selamat Hari Raya....


Chan Siew Ching
A 123939

No comments: