Sunday, September 14, 2008

introduction

helloo....everyone.......



my name is mohd farid b. senin. I'm 20 years old. My hometown is Besut, Terengganu. I have 5 sublings which is 2 brothers, 1 sisters and 1 younger sister. My primary school is sek.keb.perumahan tampoi 2 in johor bahru. I futher my study at sek.men.keb. dato' abdul rahman yassin for 1 year. Then, i moved to sek.men.keb seri nering and complete my study there. Now, i study at ukm in malay language studies. My favourite foods are chicken rice and nasi dagang.Then, my favourite drinks are sprite. My hobbies are listening music and jogging. when i was child i want to be profesional football player like david seamen, who is goal keeper of arsenal. Now, my ambition is want to be a linguistic teacher. It is because i want to encourange our new generations about importance of linguistic and malay culture. My hold is "FAILURE DOES NOT MEANS FAILED FOREVER". i hope i will achieve my dream.......



Mohd Farid b. Senin A123483

No comments: