Monday, September 8, 2008

my activities

Hello, me again! Last Friday, did you all come to our college's Pesta Tanglung? Happy or not? It was dismissed about 12.00 o'clock. I as a member of Protokol had to serve all the guest that had attend to the festival. They come from other college. I think the most interesting and the favourite activities for them was the skrecth. They felt interesting and funny.
Besides that,, they also themself in the funfair's activities. For example, use a coconut as a bowling, treasure hunt in the water and others. Unfortunately, yesterday had a small rain. But, the activities still be continous until 10 o'clock.
At 10 o'clock, the principal, Felo and Majlis Eksekutif Pelajar had come. there were an opening ceremony by our principal. Later, we had to walk around the college by taking the tanglung.
After that, when the all guest come back already, we had to clan up the place until 2o'clock in the morning.
I felt very tired and sleepy but this was my first time and celebrate the festival Tanglung in my life. These was because it celebrate with my resident's college and other people but not with my family. I was very happy also because i can eat the mooncake there. I missed about my family. I will be celebrate with them after i come back during this coming holiday....


Chan Siew Ching
A123939

No comments: