Thursday, September 25, 2008

GREETING

Hai,everyone! The time is gone very fast. It is almost one week I in my hometown. This few days I did not study and play around in my hometown. I nothing to do. My mind want to do the revision, but i was very lazy to do it. I can't control myself. Everyday, I watched movie. Only left one week i had to come back to UKM to study. I hope that the time is gone faster and faster. So that, I can graduated earlier. I don't worried about my study and missed about my family and friends in hometown.
During study, I was hardworking to do the notes and revision. But, I still cannot get the good result than others. I felt very upset and regret. Sometimes, I want to give up. In the moment, I remember my parents and my friends. They gave all the support and advise to me so that study hard. I cannot make them upset and sad. In the end, I will try my best in all aspek.
So, you all also the same. Don't make your family disappointed.

Chan Siew Ching
A123939

No comments: