Wednesday, September 10, 2008

During the Pesta Konvo, I had gone there to do some research about landscape. I found that so many potted plants are not suitable in the place; I think the management of Pesta Konvo should make sure that the plant will be arranged by an expert about the gathering. I also found that nobody take care about potted plants, the potted plants must be clean up their weed and fertilize it. When I go to the stall I also found that the arrangement of the stall is bad, and the main stage is not in a suitable place, the space for visitor to shopping and to see the program on stage is so tight. They must make sure that the space in front of the stage and between the stall must broad. Al the Pesta Konvo I also found that so many traders throw the rubbish anywhere and the place to collect the rubbish are always full. So the environment at this place is not good. So for the next time Pesta Konvo, they must settle this problem about the landscape, because the landscape is so important when we make a gathering.
YUZAIRUL HAFIZ BIN YAKOP
A121502

1 comment:

Voyage2014 said...

Hello. I want to give some comment about it. If you think the landscape is not suitable. So, what is your opinion about it? Can you give the suggestion clearly? In my opinion, The stall should be arrange in one roll, so that people will not miss to visit it. Normally, i visited the Pesta Konvo, it make me felt boring because the stalls are not arrange in suitable places. For example, the food and drink's stall must arrange to the end of the Dewan Gemilang. For the daily things, clothes and present must be arrange by the opposite of the food and drink's stall. So that, people can find their food and drink easily. There must not be combined together. For the plants, I think it is ok. But, I almost like various kind of the plants put in front of the stage. Ok, is your opinion as the same with me?

Chan Siew Ching
A123939